Friday, August 17, 2012

Settling Down

When I first thought about making a blog I had no idea where to start. I pushed it off and procrastinated for quite some time. I finally sat down last night and made this, I'm not exactly sure what it is or what it's going to become but it's something, better than nothing I guess.

Let me start off by telling you about myself and my family. I'm Sarah, I'm twenty-one, and I'm married. My husband's name is Matt, he's twenty-three, and he's a Corporal in the Marine Corps. We were blessed with our daughter, Allie, four months ago today, she was born April seventeenth two-thousand and twelve. My husband is currently stationed at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina.

I've been traveling from our hometown in Ohio to North Carolina for the past year, coming and going every couple months. I'm finally HOME and I'm staying here until we move in October or November. We are hoping to move closer to Ohio, we want our daughter to grow up with a strong sense of family.


My little family



No comments:

Post a Comment